It’s not just crooked teeth that we look out for.
- Does your child suffer from breathing problems?
- Do they have a short attention span?
- Are they a mouth breather?
- Do they have problems articulating certain letters or words?
- Do they snore?
- Do they sleep well at night?
It is possible to effectively treat all these problems by aligning the arch and teeth in a more favourable position with the aid of orthodontics. At Genuine Smiles we will assess and advice you regarding all these issues.
A question we are asked many times is “My child’s teeth are crowded. Will they need to have teeth taken out before they wear braces?”
In the past, the answer would invariably have been yes.
Today, with well proven techniques we can achieve better, more stable, and aesthetically pleasing results by simply expanding the arches of the jaws effectively and painlessly.
No more extractions before braces.
Give us a call and we would be more than happy to discuss your child’s individual needs.