Healthy Teeth means Healthy Kids!
- Brush teeth and along the gum line twice a day.
- Drink plenty of tap water. Children do not need fruit juice or other sweet drinks.
- Limit sugary foods. Sugar is bad for you.
- Healthy meals and snacks are important for healthy teeth.
- Children should see an oral health professional by the time they go to school.
- Ask us how often you should visit the dentist.
- Wear a mouth-guard during contact sports or activities where there is a risk of injury to the face.