Why you should choose me
- Accredited Practice: We are an accredited practice which means we meet all the meticulous standards expected of us, which include the highest grade of sterilisation of all equipment following stringent quality control. Achieving accreditation demonstrates a commitment to the provision of excellent dental care and continuous quality improvement within the practice environment.
- We have a HICAPS terminal: This means that we provide you with efficient and easy payment processing solution for your private health fund claims and Medicare claims. There is no need to go to your private insurance to claim your rebate. It is processed immediately and all you have to do is simply pay the gap.
- We accept AMEX (no surcharge), Mastercard, VISA, Private Cheques, EFT, Cash: We also can arrange payment plans to accommodate your financial needs.
- Minimal Waiting Time: We have a system in place for minimising waiting room time. On the off chance that we are not running on schedule we have today’s newspaper and the latest magazines as well as a TV in the waiting room for your convenience.
- Easy Access: We are conveniently situated on Montgomery Street, Kogarah where all the action is. It is within walking distance from Kogarah train station and 4 parking stations in the Kogarah CBD. These include the Derby Street Car Park (entry via Derby Street, maximum 3 hours), Kogarah Town Centre car park (entry via ramp from Railway Parade) and the Rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street, which is free).
- Experienced Team: We have over 23 years of experience in the field of dentistry in the Kogarah area and have gone to hundreds of hours of continuing education courses in a vast number of dental fields in order to stay in touch with the latest, cutting edge techniques and methods in order to serve all our patients in the best possible way. What this means is that we have the experience to understand the needs of our patients while at the same time carry out more complex procedures with ease and your maximum comfort.
- Variety of Dental Services: It is our pleasure to be able to offer a large variety of dental services including customised treatment plans outlining your alternatives, implant surgery and placement, cosmetic dental makeovers, crown and bridgework, kids dentistry, preventative dentistry, sleep screening and advice on sleep disordered breathing.
- We understand Patients: We are renown for making the apprehensive or scared patient feel at ease.
- Emergency Treatment Available: We are available in case of an emergency by either contacting our surgery on 02 9588 2200 or after hours by emailing us on email@example.com
- Highest Standards & Materials: All our work is carried out using the best possible materials in conjunction with Australian technicians in Australia using Australian standards.
- Amalgam Free: We have been an amalgam-free dental practice for over 9 years.
- We Believe in Giving Back: Dr Gregory Roditis is so passionate about his dentistry that he has embarked upon overseas trips to offer back to the people in need. You are welcome to scroll through a few photos from his Indonesian trips in 2012 and 2014.
These are just some of the reasons you’ll be glad you chose Genuine Smiles to be your dental practice.